Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Wishes

I had planned to write a pithy, clever post about New Year's Eve and all the jazz that goes along with it.  However, instead, I feel the need to share my sincere wishes with you.

I wish comfort for those who are lonely.
I wish joy for those who are sad.
I wish peace for those who are at a crossroads.
I wish a clear path for those who are lost.
I wish forgiveness for those who have made mistakes.
I wish solace for those who have been hurt.
I wish safety for those who are in danger.
I wish that all of your wishes come true in 2012.

Happy New Year to you all.  Here's to a fantastic 2012.


2 comments:

  1. This is the best New Years post that I have read. Here is to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those very positive and sweet sentiments.

    ReplyDelete